1. 7167 - Job sheet -
to view the entire details of the request in a single template called
Job sheet which can be printed and used by the field technician on a customer
visit. The Job sheet template is fully customizable and the customization is
specific to a particular business unit. You can print the Job sheet from the
Request Details page --> Actions drop down --> Print Job sheet.
2. 7293 - Timesheets - Option to mark billable, non-billable, and billed time entries. You can now export all
the billable time entries to QuickBooks for creating invoices to the customer.
3. 7323 - Option to move bulk requests across business units from Request list view page.
4. 7324 - Ability to synchronize tasks and events between Microsoft Outlook
and the SupportCenter Plus.
7048 - Customers should not be notified with the request update
notification, if the note(s) added to the request are set to private.
2. 7115 - Line feeds are not maintained in the Time Entry list view under Request Details page --> Time Entry tab.
3. 7118 - The note description is not displayed properly in the Request View page.
4. 7120 - Notification rules are not getting saved in Russian language.
5. 7130 - The contract is displayed under the contract expiry filter even after the renewal.
6. 7152 - Contract is not getting applied to the request, if end date is not mentioned for the contract.
7. 7181 - Whenever a request is created through any mode, the Support
rep default values of the request template will get applied to the