|Issue Id||Issue Description|
|SC-4737||When a support rep is editing a note which was added by other support rep, application is|
overwriting the content instead of appending it.
|SC-5043||The request which is split as new request is showing over due flags.|
1. Create a New Request with SLA applied.
2. Send a reply from Contact
3. From request view, split the contact conversation as a new request
4. Newly created request is showing overdue flags.
|SC-5050||Contact login - Contacts are able to view the Request cost information though it was disabled in settings.|
1. Save the following settings. Admin --> Settings --> Contact
Settings --> Request cost information -->
Don't show this to any contact.
2. Now login as Contact. ' Request preview ' link displays the request cost information.
|SC-5087||Unable to view the solution if the user is navigating from Resolution tab under request view.|
1. Click on resolution tab under request view.
2. Search the Solutions through ' Search Solutions ' link
3. Clicking on solution title, user is not able to view the solution.
|SC-5507||Contacts are able to view the requests fields though they are disable from Admin --> ' Request form customizer '|
1. Admin --> Request form customizer --> Disable ' Subcategory ' etc.
2. After login as contact, he is able to view the subcategory from column chooser.
|SC-5038||Unable to add an existing contact in different business units from accounts detail page.|
1. Add an Account and associate a Contact in business unit Eg: BU1
2. Try adding the same Account in another business unit Eg: BU2
View BU2 -- Account details - Application is suggesting the Account
properly which was added in BU1, but not the Contact same way.
4. But, while adding a new Contact from Contacts tab it is suggesting the Contact added in another Business Unit.
|SC-4939||Unable to search Registered & Unapproved contact.|
1. When contact is in Registered/unapproved state, application is not showing the contact while searching.
|SC-4690||Exception on clicking survey result, if the BU does not have questions and satisfaction levels.|
|SC-4741||While editing the support rep details, application is not updating additional fields.|
|SC-4756||Unable to import support reps from active directory if AD is running in windows 2008 R2.|
|SC-5120||Unable to add supportrep in another BU if the support rep does not have login.|
|SC-4722||Application is not sending the scheduled report properly if it is edited before the schedule.|
|SC-4931||If two or more reports are scheduled at the same time, the data being sent is same in all reports.|
|SC-4949||Query reports -->
When query report is generated with description field, application is
showing extraneous group of characters.|
Eg: &nsp etc.
|SC-5563||Exporting report as pdf format, polish letters are disappear in subject/description fields.|
|SC-4896||Admin --> Global Settings --> Default Configuration -->
Category, Status, Level etc help cards are not internationalized|
|SC-4900||Request view --> Send invite link --> Popup action button text Save and Cancel are not internationalized.|
|SC-4906||Admin --> Contract Settings --> Support plan --> Add new
services --> Popup button text Save and Cancel are not
|SC-5045||Request list view --> Tweet Updates --> User added ' Keywords ' showing as garbled text in other languages.|
|SC-5046||Admin --> Settings --> User addition & import settings -->" Send an email notification to the following Support Reps when a contact is automatically associated to an account " - Notification content is not internationalized. |
|SC-5047||Login page -- > Forgot password --> Clicking on the link, Send
Request to reset the password - Notification email content is not|
|SC-5063||New reports -- Step 4 -- ' No Numeric column(s) to summarize ' - Text is not internationalized.|
|SC-5072||Account view --> Associate Product --> Warranty Period --> Years, Months text is not internationalized.|
|SC-5075||Home - ' Business Unit ' - Text is not internationalized.|